#REBEL: Redman Engaged in Better Living
Redman ensures that its projects and realisations become drivers of ecological and social progress. Among its various commitments, the RedTeam sets out below a number of its guiding principles, of which it is especially proud:
- 100% Circular Economy: All our restructuring activities must be conducted in the context of a circular economy partnership.
- 100% Certification All our new activities must be designed so that they are ultimately able to receive BiodiverCity certification, or equivalent.
- 100% Culture : all our delivered projects must offer a structure that qualifies for the “1immeuble 1 œuvre” art & culture initiative, of which Redman is a founder member.
- 100% Forests: all our activities must be associated with a reforestation programme, with the objective of 1 tree planted for every 10m² of floorspace developed. As of 15 May 2020, nearly 15,000 trees have been planted by Redman in partnership with Reforest Action.
- • 100% Local Employment Action: all our projects must include a local employment objective.
- 100% Training: all employees and managers of Redman must receive vocational training for each full year of service.
- 100% Solidarity: all employees and managers must spend one day working for a charity for each full year of service with the firm.